Translate

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Name (optional) Chantelle Fleming
Date of sighting: 09/18/2013
Time of sighting: 4:30 am
Location of sighting: Colby Ks
Objects sighted: strobe, cylindrical,orb
How many objects sighted: 7
Duration of sighting: 12 minutes
Weather conditions: clear
Number of witnesses: 3
Did you obtain video or photo evidence of the sighting?: Yes
View video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfja5TpLPMw&feature=youtu.be
  Please explain your sighting in detail:
Around 4:30 am on the 18th of September Myself my husband and a friend were standing out in back of our house having a cigarette when we noticed a strobe type of object in the distance above the treeline. I took out my phone and began recording video of the strobe object. On my screen i could clearly see the strobe and we could also see it with the naked eye. While viewing the video screen I noticed the other objects appearing in frame but we could not see them with the naked eye. The red cylindrical object and the big bright blob of light scared me to look at. I think I was more afraid of the fact that we couldn't see it with our eyes but the camera picked it up. This was by far the craziest thing I have ever seen in my entire life. Thank you Mid West UFO Reporting agency for your assistance and support in this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment